20 March 2012

Mamy Poko Diapers

Assalamualaikum & hello everyone... Long time no see. I have been so busy with work I have not been able to come here and update anything. I wanna share my personal experience. My quote, "Mamy Poko is just perfect for my baby..."
I have been using Mamy Poko for my Ammar Hakimi since he had diarrhea for a week since last week. And now my lil Hakimi is also using the same brand (in alternate with Huggies though)..
Personally, I think Mamy Poko is the best brand of diaper in market, in terms of quality..(of course the price is not cheap...yet can get reasonable price during sale/promo). Even though it is way more expensive but my husband & i figured it will save us the money for the diaper rash cream and the heartache of seeing our Hakimi bam bam suffer.. huhu.
Conclusion: Diapers mamy poko highly recommended memang x melecet baby bum... and it's leak proof for me so far. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment