20 February 2012

Relaxing au naturel !




Assalamualaikum bloggers & readers....

My husband and I had planned something for my in laws. We decided to bring them for outdoor activities when they are coming here during school break.

Excellent, so glad we went there... What a relaxing place : Air Terjun Sungai Tekala, Semenyih.


Hakimi looked ok when I 1st time put him down into the water slowly

my bambam son is flying over green trees...!

my in laws... Hakimi's mak uteh & ayah cu

fast flowing river... my husband couldn't maintain his balance... my mil hold my shoulder and smile safely with body balance hehehe... hakimi....what? he's sleeping????

Guess who in the blue... well, not a mermaid but a pro swimmer... that's Hakimi's atuk! no idea what was ayah cu doing... maybe garu2 in the water hihihi...

okay now...time for lunch...

tired baby sleep with sweet dreams....

Good bye river... We had great memory here with you... Hope to come again next next year, insyaAllah...



No comments:

Post a Comment