12 February 2013

Expecting My 2nd Child

Assalamualaikum bloggers & readers...



Hope all of you are good and blessed. I juz wanna share some of my thoughts and experiences during my pregnancy. With my first pregnancy it was so easy and I was never sick. Now with my second I agree  completely that dis one is different. My belly popped out so much faster and  I'm very very sick and tired. I'm sick all day everyday it's so horrible. I hope that means it a girl insyaAllah... 




Happy, healthy mothers produce happy, healthy babies. It's a fact. High levels cortisol in pregnancy are associated with babies who cry more and sleep less after birth. One of my way is watching my favorite TV shows. In term of nutrition, I take vitamins and drink Anmum Materna. These are the supplements I have taken during my pregnancy. Most of these were the supplements recommended by my midwife.








I didn't have weird cravings while pregnant. Instead, I indulged in my favorites like cheeseburger, less sweet COOL BLOG, KFC twister combo and other high-calorie goodies. But I never thought I could get addicted to soap until I shopped at Tesco Store not too long ago. Certain brand of shower gel smells so good to me. I can get enough of the smell even sometimes I feel like to take a sleep in the bathroom. Besides, Dettol actually smells better to me. That has literally been my only pregnancy symptom.

I'm almost 37 weeks now and noticed felt more sick, so uncomfortable with false labor, breathless and very fatigued. Nevertheless, I can't wait to see my 2nd baby and kiss her/him. And see my husband's reaction when he holds the baby. I'm nervous and excited as well. My hospital bag is so full i look like I'm leaving home hihihi... Like any other mom, I hope that my baby would be normal and healthy, amin... 






No comments:

Post a Comment